Register for School Programs
School Program Members, Families & Friends…
We are pleased to offer a new way to register and pay for child’s school ski & ride program using CommunityPass, our online registration service. You can now register 24/7 on a secure site.
What you need to know…
Create your family account using CommunityPass by going to the website address listed below.
Registration is open now! Just follow the simple instructions, found on this sheet or at the site to login, register and pay online. You must have a valid email address to register online.
Registering is fast & easy…Here’s how…
- From any computer with an internet connection go to https://register.communitypass.net/greekpeak to begin.
- Click on “Create an Account for Your Family Now!” Complete the family account form by filling in your information and clicking “continue” until you finish your account setup. Your family account is now set up. Clicking “finish” will return you to the CommunityPass home page.
- From the drop down box under “Register Now!” select the organization (school/club name) and click “Go.” The CommunityPass homepage will refresh with a second drop down box appearing.
- From the second drop down box select the activity “School Programs 2012-13″ and click “Register Now!” to begin selecting programs.
- First time users will select the “Add New Child” or “Add New Adult” button to add family members. Repeat as necessary, until all family members that are registering are displayed in the list. Continue as directed on the screen.
- From the “Profile Verification” page, enter the required information for each individual you are registering. When finished, click the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, select the appropriate program for each member of your family. You will choose “Pass” or “Pass with Rentals”. You may also choose to rent a helmet, and depending on your club’s program, you may be able to purchase a food book or bus transportation. When finished, click “Continue”.
- Please follow the remaining steps to complete and pay for your registration. CommunityPass will calculate your cost on your confirmation page.
Payment can be made with a Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express credit/debit cards.
Cash or Check payments will also be accepted. Please contact us directly to make arrangements. Please make checks payable to Greek Peak and send to:
Greek Peak Mountain Resort
2000 State Rte 392
Cortland NY 13045
If you have any questions, please contact your program’s advisor. You can also contact Liz Johnson at email@example.com or 1-800-955-2754 ext. 6338. Or, contact Mary Gerlach at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-955-2754 ext. 6147.