School Program Registration
School Program Members, Families & Friends…
We are pleased to offer a way to register and pay for your child’s school ski & ride program using Community Pass, our online registration service. You can now register 24/7 on a secure site. Registration is now open! Just follow the instructions found on this page to login, register and pay online. You must have a valid email address to register online.
For detailed information, policies, and procedures regarding the Greek Peak School Programs, download the ’13-’14 parent student manual.
Here’s How to Register:
- Go to https://register.communitypass.net/greekpeak to begin.
- Click on “Create an Account for Your Family Now!” Complete the family account form by filling in your information and clicking “continue” until you finish your account setup. Clicking “finish” will return you to the CommunityPass home page.
- If you already have an account, enter your username and password. If you can not remember your account info… contact Liz Johnson at (607)835-6300 ext 6338 or email@example.com
- After signing in make sure to update any changes, i.e.; address, phone number, child’s grade etc.
- From the drop down box under “Register Now!” select “Go.” The CommunityPass homepage will refresh with a second drop down box appearing.
- From the second drop down box select the activity “6x School Program Passes, Rentals, and Season Pass Holders” and click “Register Now!” to begin selecting programs.
- First time users will select the “Add New Child” or “Add New Adult” button to add family members. Repeat as necessary, until all family members that are registering are displayed in the list. Continue as directed on the screen. Returning users will update their family information.
- From the “Profile Verification” page, enter the required information for each individual you are registering. When finished, click the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, select the appropriate program for each member of your family. You will have the option to choose “Student Pass Only” or “Student Pass with Rentals”. For registering as a season pass holder that was already purchased select “Season Pass Holder (# of Lessons).” Parents will select the appropriate schools parent pass or parent pass with rentals. You may also choose to rent a helmet, and depending on your club’s program, you may be able to purchase a meal plan or bus transportation. To determine if transportation is included in pass price, please see the schools flyer. When finished, click “Continue”.
- Please follow the remaining steps to complete and pay for your registration. CommunityPass will calculate your cost on your confirmation page.
Payment can be made with a Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express credit/debit cards.
Cash or Check payments will also be accepted. Please contact us directly to make arrangements. Please make checks payable to Greek Peak Holdings LLC and send to:
Greek Peak Mountain Resort
2000 State Rte 392
Cortland NY 13045
If you have any questions, please contact your program’s advisor. You can also contact Liz Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-955-2754 ext. 6338.