Ski and Snowboard Lessons
Greek Peak Ski & Ride School Staff
Whether you’re a first time skier or snowboarder, or looking to upgrade your skills, Greek Peak’s expert staff of over 200 professionals assure a comfortable learning environment and lessons set at your own pace and on the terrain that’s right for you.
Greek Peak Ski and Ride Staff have always been deeply involved in the most contemporary educational approach in lessons, including our industry award winning Activities Based Training Program. We also have some of America’s top ranked instructors, according to SKI Magazine!
Please contact the Ski and Ride School at 607-835-6300, ext 6313, for lesson reservations. Due to high demand, ski and snowboard lesson reservations are strongly recommended for all programs and are a must during holiday periods. Reservations are non-refundable for all babysitting and lesson programs.
- Group lessons, for those who have the basic skills but need a more advanced lesson to take it to the next level.
- Private lessons, for the skier or snowboarder who wants to work on a particular ski or needs coaching in a specific area.
- Learn to Ski/Snowboard guarantee lesson program, a package for first-time skiers and riders.
- Special lessons and packages for women, adults, adaptive, etc.
- Telemark ski lessons. The Resort has recently acquired a certified Level 1 Telemark Ski Instructor to provide our guests with yet another outdoor experience. Note: Telemark equipment rental is not available on site.
Helpful Tips for Our Ski and Ride School Guests
- Get Here on Time. On busy weekends and holidays, plan to get to the mountain early, between 8 and 8:30 a.m., especially if you have children and if you need rental equipment. Leave yourself enough time to arrive promptly at the Learning Center.
- To provide the best results for you and your child, please give accurate information (ages, abilities, etc.) to our experienced staff.
- Please remember that one parent should remain on the mountain while a child is in any program, or should be reachable by phone in case of an emergency. (Medical Release Forms are Available at the Junior Ski & Ride School.)
- Dress in layers; more is better than less.
- When it is extremely cold on the mountain due to temperature or wind chill, classes will take frequent breaks to prevent frostbite.
- Remember to use sunscreen and protective eyewear on sunny days.