Jr Ski and Ride Lessons
JR Ski and Ride School lesson information is posted below and separated into ages 3-4 and 5-14.
NOTE: Snowboard lessons under age 7 must be booked as a Private Lesson.
|PeeWee (ages 3-4)|
|Package Description||1 hour and 15 minute lesson, lift ticket and rentals.|
|Lesson Times||11:00 am and 2:00 pm|
|Cost for 3 Pack||$120 (1 child, 3 visits)|
|Cost with 2 hr Babysitting||$70.00 (2 hours before or after lesson)|
|JSRS (ages 5-14)|
|FULL DAY PACKAGE
||Includes 4 hours of “on snow” instruction, lift ticket and 1 hour lunch.|
|Lesson Times||9:30am to 3:00pm|
|Cost||$105 or $125 w/rentals|
|Cost for 3-Pack*||$250 or $300 w/rentals|
|HALF DAY PACKAGE||Includes 2 hours of “on snow” instruction and lift ticket. Lunch not included.|
|AM Lesson Times
||9:30am – 12:00pm|
|PM Lesson Times||12:30pm – 3:00pm|
|Cost||$65 or $85 w/rentals|
|Cost for 3-Pack*||$160 or $205 w/rentals|
|* 1 child, 3 full day visits.
* No refunds available for 3-Packs. 3-Pack Lessons must be redeemed in same season.
Helpful Tips for Ski and Ride School Guests
- On busy weekends and holidays, plan to get to the mountain early, especially if you have children enrolling in lessons and/or if you need rental equipment.
- Parents enrolling in the Rossignol Junior Ski & Ride School programs are urged to arrive on time.
- To insure the best results for your child and you, please give accurate information (ages, abilities, etc.) to our experienced staff.
- Please remember that one parent should remain on the mountain while a child is in any program, or should be reachable by phone in case of an emergency. (Medical Release Forms are Available at the Junior Ski & Ride School.)
- Dress in layers; more is better than less.
- When it is extremely cold on the mountain due to temperature or wind chill, classes will take frequent breaks to prevent frostbite.
- Remember to use sunscreen and protective eyewear on sunny days.