School Program Registration
When can I register?
Registration launches early in the fall once the students have returned to school. If you have purchased a 2016-2017 season pass for your child make sure to register your child online for the program once registration is launched. Spots fill up quickly and there is a deadline of December 1st to get the freebie. So don't forget to get them signed up with Greek Peak for the program.
How do I register?
- Click here
- Ignore "step 1 choose the date you would like to visit."
- Select “Peak Pack Registration”
- Click "Select your school"
- Click the appropriate school you would like to register for.
- Select the type of pass (student program pass, parent program pass, or season pass holder)
- Add helmet, meal and/or lessons (if season pass holder) if desired. If no lessons for season pass holder select “0 Lessons)
- Click “Add to Cart”
- If you are registering multiple participants click “Continue Shopping” and repeat steps 2-6.
- Select “Add a participant” located next to the main item(s)
- For returning participants click “look up guest” for new participants click “create new guest.”
- Returning guests
- Enter birthdate format (mm/dd/yyyy), click verify
- Update all information and picture if desired
- Click “save”
- New participants-
- Enter all required information.
- Format for username (ex: Username123)
- Format for password (ex: Password123)
- Format for birthday (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Upload a picture
- Click “Save”
- Returning guests
- Repeat steps 8-10 for any other additional passes.
- Click “Proceed to Checkout”
- Enter Purchaser/Cardholder Information
- Click Change/Set Purchaser only if billing address that is shown is not correct for the card.
- Enter credit card information (options for card on file, update card on file, gift card/advisor credit)
- Click “Finalize Sale”
- Email Confirmation
School Program Members, Families & Friends…
We are pleased to offer a way to register and pay for your child’s school ski & ride program using our online registration service. You will be able to register 24/7 on a secure site.
For detailed information, policies, and procedures regarding the Greek Peak School Programs, download the '15-'16 School Programs Parent Student Manual. The '16-'17 Manual will be released in the Fall.
Payment can be made with a Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express credit/debit cards.
Trouble registering or need to pay by cash or check
For whatever reason if you are unable to register online please download the 2016 School Program Registration Form (2017 Form will be posted in the Fall). Make sure your payment amount is correct before mailing cash or a check as there are pricing deadlines and the balance due will be calculated based on the date that the form and payment is postmarked. Complete this form and return to:
Greek Peak Mountain Resort
2000 State Rte 392
Cortland NY 13045
If you have any questions, please contact your program’s advisor. You can also contact Liz in the fall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607.898.0750. This office is not staffed during the summer.