- For employment questions, please email Human Resources or call 800-955-2754.
- To apply for positions at Greek Peak Mountain Resort, fill out an application.
- If you are applying for a position as a Ski or Snowboard Instructor, you need to take the 2-day Instructor Training Course. Complete the Instructor Training Course registration form and return to Greek Peak to register for the course.
Four Seasons of Fun for Everyone
Thank you for inquiring about employment! Hope Lake Lodge and Greek Peak Mountain Resort are currently seeking motivated, mature and friendly employees for various positions. Applications are graciously being accepted at the front desk in the main lobby.
The Greek Peak Mountain Resort is not just another job: you are joining a world-class resort with over 50 years of excellent service behind it! We expect a few things from our employees, and in return, we will do our best to ensure that you enjoy your employment with us as well.
Would you like to be considered for a part on our TEAM? Great Please read below on what TEAM means to us:
T: Transportation – Do you have a reliable way to get to work, on time, every scheduled workday?
E: Enthusiasm – Do you have the enthusiasm and energy and a smiling face to bring to our customers.
A: Appearance – Greek Peak Mountain Resort requires that all staff members have a professional, approachable appearance at all times. Can you comply with these expectations?
M: Motivation – Are you a motivated individual that can go the extra mile to ensure our guests have the best vacation experience?
If you answered yes to all of those questions, then Congratulations! You are one step closer to finding your place at Greek Peak Mountain Resort.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort employees also receive the following:
- Discounts on Family ski/board season passes (discounts increase after 1st year of service)
- Food discounts
- Retail discounts
- Waterpark & Adventure Center discounts
- Lodging discounts
- Other employee incentives